Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thank You, priscillastyles Store!

My last project for the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge MMSC96 will be posted soon on the priscillastyles Store blogsite.  I have had the pleasure and challenge of working with digital stamps drawn or created by Priscilla bi-weekly, for the last three months.  I have really enjoyed it!  I've also really enjoyed seeing the creations that the other team members have made, and also ones that you out there in stampland have made and posted.

Priscilla has really been patient with me regarding blog booboo's, and forgetting to post a card by a deadline, and has helped me do just regular things on the computer than I was confused about.  She's not only a great artist, but a computer techie, too!  Thanks, Priscilla for everything you done, and for the digi's!

I'm glad that I was able to finish my term before my shoulder surgery next Friday.  Take care Priscilla and team members!  I've enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive