Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Monday, January 31, 2011

MMSC88 Valentine Wreath Card

Hello, again, everyone!  Thank you for stopping by to take a look at my site.  I appreciate your visit, and hope you'll leave a comment as you leave - come back again soon!

This card was made for "priscillastyles" Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge 88.  I love the heart wreath behind the vellum sentiment, and the vine and hearts on the right side of the card, are a enlarged version of the same wreath, cut in half.  I love the digital stamps that Priscilla makes - she's a very talented artist!  This is the first card I made for this sketch challenge, but I forgot to post it with the other one previously.  Oops!  I may have sometimer's, but at least it's only sometimes!  =)

Have a blessed week!

1 comment:

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive