Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Card

Hello, All!  I hope you enjoyed your Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!  I had some of the family overnight and we had a lot of fun opening "gag" gifts and playing cards.  The baby was adorable, and he had fun with all the wrappings!

I had been working on this card but didn't get it done in time to give to someone.  So this card goes out to all of you!  Merry Belated Christmas, and may your new year be wonderfully blessed!

I so appreciate every one of you, and appreciate your comments of love.  Take care and may God bless.


3 comments:

  1. Clare this is breath taking, gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning card Clare, wow,
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire....this is one truly elegant card! Thank you for sharing it with us!

    Happy New Year! ;D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive