Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas Poinsettia

Merry Christmas!  It isn't even December yet, but I'm in the spirit!  I have had so much fun making some Christmas cards using new stamps and diecuts from Heartfelt Creations.  One of which is their Poinsettia leaves.  I had to make many leaves of five different sizes to create this card, but I'm not complaining!  lol  Making 3-D cards has always fascinated me, and I love the look, so that is what I wanted to achieve on this card. 

To achieve the vintage look, I "aged" the papers I used by making them a brownish color.  I even found some of my grandmother's old lace to put on the card.  The center is made of seed beads from my jewelry-making stash.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is an absolutely gorgeous card. I love the gold shape, and the flower is soo pretty. Very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is only one thing to say, BEAUTIFUL!! cm

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive