Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas is nearly here!

I know we say it every year, but every year it seems to arrive and then go more quickly than the last!  It seems like it was just last Christmas, and this Christmas is here!  Our lives are truly shorter than we realize! 

I have had the pleasure of making cards with some beautiful Heartfelt Creations stamps. They're really helping me get into the Thanksgiving and Christmas spirit!



This is from the Snowflake Medley PreCut

  
The stamp used under the cut-out snowflake is the same as above - from the Snowflake Medley PreCut Set.  The snowflake was cut with a die from Spellbinders 2010 Snowflake Pendants.


This stamp is called Lg. Cardinal Pine Bough
I am really looking forward to this Christmas!  Grant will be 16 months old, and he's so much fun!  He's the best little boy a grandma could have!
What a mess! 

3 comments:

  1. WOWWWWW Clare these are absolutely stunning wonderful designs and image superb work hun.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are stunning! Love the layers and popped up bits. And your grandson looks very mischievious, enjoy getting ready for xmas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are gorgeous, but I absolutely cannot follow the instructions on the HFC blog. Maybe post more pictures/angles or something? Esp the bottom of the top one, cannot understand this one at all :( (would love to try for myself)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive