Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Christmas Card

This is the last card I worked on during vacation.  I hadn't used the burgundy ribbon yet, and I didn't want to have travelled 2600 miles with it for nothing!  hehehe  The circle sentiment and wise men are from JustRite Stamps, and all of the paper except the white and green leaves is from a stack called Gold and Silver.  The background paper was printed on the offwhite with only gold, and I colored it in using my SU markers.  I couldn't find my "Bow-Easy", so my bow is hand-tied using my hand to wrap the two loops around.  I must have left it at home!  My craft room looks like a tornado hit it, and my daughter was scrapping in it while I was gone, so it's going to be a search and destroy mission to get everything back where it belongs so it's a usuable space again!  I'm NOT posting a photo of that! hehe

I stamped the circle sentiment and wise men in versamark, then sprinkled and heat set with gold extra-fine embossing powder.  The papers came already embossed.  I made the curly cues, and the leaves with Stampin' Up cardstock, and the roses I had from a stash, but purchased in the bridal area of Joann's.
.


5 comments:

  1. your card is absolutely gorgeous. Won't take ya long to get things back where ya want em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Clare this is stunning it oozes quality and elegance I love that central image and boy that ribbon is absolutely beautiful, this is one fantastic card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just so gorgeous and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Clare, I love the embossing :)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive