Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Whimsy Stamps Guest Designer Card #2

Hi, y'all!  I hope this finds everyone in good health and spirits!  I have been excited as I worked on my cards for the Whimsy Stamps.  I get done with one, and I can't wait to start another!  This one is a Why "Sew" Blue card, that I made kinda sorta for myself.  I didn't realize it until just now.  I've already snapped out of it!  =)  I've been thinking and praying a lot for a good friend who had to have a double mastectomy last week due to cancer, and she found out today, that it has spread into her lymph nodes on the right side, so will have to go back in for more surgery.  She just got home!  I know I could never be as strong as her!  She is writing in a daily journal blog, and she just sounds so tough, courageous and upbeat!  Get well soon, Girlfriend!  I'm praying for you!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Clare this is totally ACE I love your chosen colours and you have worked so well with that fab image. I hope all goes well for your friend it must be a tough time for her and her family I hope they stay strong.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive