Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Absolutely Kissable!

Have you ever looked at someone you love dearly, and they looked just especially cute at that moment, and you just wanted to kiss them?  Your son or daughter, your grandchild, a baby just after a bath, your spouse, a giggling child?  My hubby surprised me this week with plans to go on a two-week vacation leaving next Saturday, in our 5th wheel trailer, to Washington, DC!  I've never visited there!  I will be working on some projects while we're gone for a stamp company, and I didn't want him to see me make this card for him.  Well, he just asked me if he could see what I had recently posted, and I said, "No."  He looked at me funny!  He looked kissable!  I love to tease him.  All the while I was making his card, I thought about him, his smell, the softness and roughness of his cheeks, his blue eyes, his kiss.  I noticed that when making a card for a specific person, I usually think about that person the whole time I'm making it, unless I have music on.  I've remembered some things when thinking about someone that I wouldn't have normally thought of if it was just a fleeting thought of them.
Cardstock - Stampin' Up (SU) White, Turquoise & Real Red, DCWV Glitter Mat Stack & Love & Wedding Scrapbook Kit in a Stack
Vellum quote - DCWV Love & Wedding Scrapbook Kit in a Stack
Ink - SU Classic black ink pad
Stamps - SU Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Ribbon - Artistic Ribbon Red Grosgrain 7/8" and 1/8"
Wizard Machine and labels die, Spellbinders Nestie Labels 10 & Cuttlebug embossing folder Swiss Dot
Cricut Personal Cutter, Love Struck cassette
Embellies - Metal charms, metal triangle eyelets from stash

1 comment:

  1. Awww Clare I so loved reading your posting I know exactly what you mean and how lovely to share this with us and also the card you have made your dear hubby it is fabulous he will love it. Have a great trip.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive