Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Take the time!

We are all busy, doing the everyday things of just life, sleeping, eating, playing and working.  Let's expand that to caring, sharing, loving, giving, being compassionate, and praying!  We may think of something we want to say to someone and don't take the time to do that, until when it is said, it doesn't have the same meaning or affect as if had been said at the time.  Let's take the time today to tell someone how much you care.  I appreciate each and every one of you who is reading this!  God bless your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive