Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Welcome!

Welcome!

Friday, July 9, 2010

Hello!

Welcome to my page, and I hope you enjoy what you see!  I've been so inspired by other sites belonging to sister cardmakers!  I hope, in turn, even if in some very small way, someone will be inspired by something I've created.

I've been stamping for nine years!  My good friend, Jane, introduced me to her stamps one day, and I've been doing it ever since!  Before that, I was just scrapping.  Now I'm doing more card-making than scrapping, although I really need to do both!  I would be happiest just staying in my craft room creating to my heart's content!  I thank God for blessing me with the gift of being able to use my hands this way! 

This is one of the cards I recently made for a good friend's birthday in June.  I love working with the open passe-parts stencils!  They just make anything they are put on something elegant and beautiful.  I love all things Victorian, or Edwardian, and my husband, Mike, says I was born in the wrong era.  lol  He could be right!  If I could wear the gowns of the Victorian era along with some of my Red Hat Society hats, I'd be in heaven. 

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! I found the directions for putting the pictures into the blog header on the Shabbyblog.com website. It was easy to follow. Great start on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clare. Your blog looks great and your card is so gorgeous. I am not familar with the stencil you used but gosh it is beautiful. Your coloring is also beautiful. Thanks for writing to me. I made it over in time to be your first follower! I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just breath taking!! I am so glad Selma told me about your blog, once you get the hang of it you will love it!!!! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you have taken to visit! I love hearing from you and hope you have a happy and blessed day!

About Me

My photo
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
I am a child of God, wife, mother of three, and gramma of six. I enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, beading, photography, sewing, camping, fishing, hiking and life! I am a retired dog groomer. Denver, Colorado, is where I was born and raised. I miss the snow and drier weather.


Blog Archive